The UP610 charger utilises advanced synchronous DC power conversion technology to achieve an efficiency rating of over 90%. This means energy savings through efficiency, reduced heat build-up, and the ability to produce a small, compact and conveniently operation charger. Furthermore, the UP610 firmware can be updated through a convenient micro-USB port using a PC.
- Allowable DC input 9-32V
- Affordable, portable and eay to operate
- Balance mode - balance automatically with built-in balancer
- Short circuit and reverse polarity protection
- Adjustable current of 0.1 - 10A
- Multiple languages - comes in a variety of languages to suit your needs
Specifically designed for smart charging
The display i visible in direct sunlight at up to a 20 degree angle.
Next generation smart balance charger
Optimal accuracy, with the ability to adjust the charge termination voltage.
Double up the power capacity, thinner, lighter
The UP610 charger has a rounded edge design which easily stows in a bag or pocket. It is the same size of the SC-608 charger with twice the power capacity.
- Input Voltage: DC 9 - 32V
- Output Voltage: 0 - 30V
- Charging Current: 0.1 - 10.0A
- Discharge Current: 0.1 - 3.0A
- Max Charge Power: 200W
- Max Discharge Power: 8W
- Balance Current: 500mA/cell
- Balance Cells: 6S
- Battery Types: LiFe/LiIon/LiPo/LiHv (1-6S), NiMH/Cd (1-16S), Pb (1-12S)
- Display Type: 2.4" 320 x 240 IPS LCD
- Operating Temperature: 0 - 40 Degrees Celcius
- Storage Temperature: -20 - 60 Degrees Celcius
- Dimensions: 87 x 57 41mm
- Weight: 110g