Required to Complete:
4 x AA Batteries for transmitter
BIGFOOT® is “The Original Monster Truck”. This is the truck that started the monster truck phenomenon and brought car-crushing fun and excitement to fairgrounds and arenas everywhere. Traxxas faithfully captures the spirit and classic look of BIGFOOT No. 1 in amazing detail with this fully licensed replica. Relive the thrill of your first monster truck event with this classic powerhouse. Hammer the throttle for non-stop wheelies and crush the competition underneath its towering stance. Built Traxxas Tough™ for all-day fun, BIGFOOT comes out of the box fully assembled, waterproof, and Ready-To-Race®.
- Brilliant blue metallic paint gleams on the heavy-duty officially licensed F-100 Ford XLT Ranger body
- The beefy chrome front bumper with replica winch and KC fog lights is built Traxxas-tough
- The stunning chrome grille is authentic down to the smallest details with its light buckets and reflectors
- The realistic high rise dual-carb manifold secures firmly to the hood
- Chrome KC Lights straddle the massive chrome roll bar for that tough monster truck look
- Authentic "shaved" monster truck tires ride on beautiful chrome rims
- The chrome rear bumper looks tough enough to tow a sled in a pulling competition
- Chrome body accents and authentic decals replicate the Original BIGFOOT and its show-stopping looks.
- Heavy-duty, extra-thick Lexan® BIGFOOT No.1 licensed monster truck body
- TQ™ 2.4GHz radio system
- Traxxas 4-amp DC Peak Detecting Fast Charger
- Traxxas iD-Equipped 7-cell Power Cell NiMH battery
- Waterproof electronics all-weather, all-season RC excitement
- Watertight receiver box and 3 channel TQ receiver
- Titan® 12-turn 550 modified motor
- Powerful XL-5 waterproof electronic speed control
- Black composite parts
- Included optional 19-tooth pinion gear
- Torque-Control™ slipper clutch
- Authentic “shaved” monster truck tires on chrome rims
- Powder coated white springs
With a truck as legendary as BIGFOOT, Traxxas went all-in to create a replica body worthy of the BIGFOOT name. BIGFOOT wouldn’t be the same without thousands of stadium lights gleaming off its miles of chrome. From the molded chrome bumpers to the KC lights on top of the chrome roll bar, BIGFOOT commands attention. The highly detailed molded chrome grille stands ready to feed the massive big block engine with its impressive high rise dual-carb manifold. The brilliant blue metallic paint of the officially licensed F-100 Ford XLT Ranger body and authentic BIGFOOT No. 1 decals recapture the excitement of “The Original Monster Truck.” This is the BIGFOOT from Traxxas. One look and you know it means business!
BIGFOOT is no shelf queen. This monster truck is built to fly through the air over giant jumps and rip epic roosts with its massive tires. Based on the proven strength and reliable performance of the 2WD Stampede, BIGFOOT rides high and runs fast with 30+mph speed and ground-pounding durability. The Titan 550 motor’s brute power makes this monster truck a sure winner and the waterproof electronics make the whole world your arena. Mud, rain, and snow won't stop the show! BIGFOOT arrives fully assembled and Ready-to-Race out of the box. Just charge up the battery and prepare for all-out excitement! BIGFOOT No. 1 is monster truck royalty with the excitement and driving fun that could only come from Traxxas.
Length: 16.25” (413mm)
Front Track: 12.75” (324mm)
Rear Track: 12.75” (324mm)
Weight: 65.3oz (1.85 kg)
Height (overall): 9.5” (241mm)
Wheelbase: 10.63” (270mm)
Front Shock Length: Long
Rear Shock Length: XXLong
Front Tires: Terra-Groove 2.2”
Rear Tires: Terra-Groove 2.2”
Front Wheels: Bright Chrome Dish (Dual Profile)
Rear Wheels: Bright Chrome Dish (Dual Profile)
Electronic Speed Control: XL-5™ Electronic Speed Control
Motor (electric): Titan® 12T 550 (12-Turn)
Steering Servo: #2056 High Torque Waterproof
Transmitter: TQ 2.4GHz Radio
Receiver: #6519 3-Channel Micro
Gear Ratio (internal): 2.72 (final drive: 12.34)
Differential Type: Planetary
Gear Pitch: 48-Pitch
Transmission: Magnum 272™
Steering: Single Point
Chassis Type: Modified Tub
Chassis Material: Composite Nylon
Top Speed: 30+mph**
*Battery Tray Dimensions: 138mm x 46mm x 26mm
Included Charger: 4-amp DC Peak Detecting Fast Charger
Included Batteries: Traxxas 7-cell NiMH battery with iDTM
*Battery expansion kit available (#3725X).
**With 7-cell battery and included optional 19-tooth pinion gear.
25+mph with 6-cell battery and stock installed pinion.