Required to Complete
- 2S LiPo battery with T-Plug connector fitting 100x30x20mm space
- Suitable battery charger
- Four (4) AA batteries
Team Associated's 1:14 scale REFLEX 14B 4WD electric buggy comes out of the box already assembled, with a Reedy Power brushless speed control and motor, high-torque digital steering servo, and 2.4GHz radio system. With all that power at your disposal, the buggy's design effortlessly channels it into 4WD fun! The adjustability offered by the turnbuckles, caster blocks, and rear hubs make the REFLEX 14B ready for any terrain you can throw at it. Additional features include three sealed differentials, aluminum steering rack, and lightweight aluminum center driveshaft. Adding a battery pack of your choice to the REFLEX 14B RTR, you can now have big performance in a small-scale Ready-to-Run package!
- This vehicle needs extra parts to make it operational. Click on the Specifications tab above to see what extra equipment you'll need to make the vehicle operational, such as motor and battery pack.
- Due to ongoing R&D, photos may not match final vehicle. Vehicle shown on these pages equipped with item NOT included in vehicle: 2S LiPo battery.
- 2.4GHz 2-channel radio system
- High-Torque Digital Servo with spring-style servo saver
- Powerful Reedy 4500kV Brushless Motor
- Water-resistant high-power Reedy brushless speed control with T-plug connector
- Three sealed differentials
- Threaded, coil-over shock absorbers
- Adjustable turnbuckles
- Adjustable inserts for caster blocks and rear hubs
- Aluminum steering rack
- Front universal driveshafts
- Sleek and stylish race-inspired body
- Molded tub chassis with covered center driveshaft
- Aluminum center driveshaft
- 12mm drive hex
Power Source: Electric Terrain: Off-Road Body Style: Buggy Scale Size: 1:14 Scale Assembly Level: Assembled* Length: 304mm (11.97in) Width: 202mm (7.95in) Wheelbase: varies Weight: varies Internal
2.46:1 Drive: 4WD* This vehicle comes assembled, but some additional items such as electronics and/or an engine/motor may be required.