The Holiday Buggy was one of Tamiya’s classic R/C car kits from the 1970’s. It is available as a re-release assembly kit. The classic body comes mounted on the DT-02 chassis which has its battery pack loaded in the center of the bathtub frame providing excellent handling performance even on rough surfaces.
The DT-02 machine is a simple 2WD chassis which features a straightforward, rugged design to ensure easy assembly and superb reliability while its 4-wheel double wishbone suspension offers agile handling. Combining exciting performance with user-friendliness, the DT-02 chassis is the perfect way for R/C novices to start enjoying the wonderful hobby of Radio Control.
Note: When installing a regular sized 540 motor, the following parts are required:
17T Pinion Gear (part# 3515005)
3mm Grub Screw (part# 50576)
Motor Plate (part# 4305125)
- Adjustable Gear Ratio: yes
- Bearings plastic: bushing
- Body Material: ABS Plastic
- Chassis Material: plastic
- Construction Type: assembly kit
- Differential Type: gear
- Drive Type: gearbox
- Led Light Buckets: no
- Led Lights: no
- Motor: 380-brushed type
- Requires A: 7.2 battery & charger
- Scale: 1/10
- Shock Damper: friction damper
- Special Feature 1: Blue colored durable polyethylene (PE) body included.
- Special Feature 2: Tire Width/Diameter: F=22/81mm R=39/86mm
- Special Feature 3: Comes mounted on the 2WD DT-02 chassis.
- Special Feature 4: Pre-painted driver figure included.
- Special Feature 5: Length: 390mm
- Special Feature 6: Width: 240mm
- Special Feature 7: Height: 164mm
- Special Feature 8: Wheelbase: 260mm
- Special Feature 9: Ground Clearance: 26mm
- Special Feature 10: Weight: 1250g
- Suspension: fully independent double wishbone
- Terrain Use: off-road