Required to Complete:
- 2-Channel Radio
- Steering Servo
- 7.2v Battery
- Battery Charger.
- PS Paint
This original Formula One kit is an evolution of the F104 Pro chassis first introduced in 2009. The Pro II has received refinements to enhance your R/C formula racing fun. The Pro II pairs the lightweight and streamlined direct drive F104 chassis with a new lower deck, and upgrade parts, giving a sharp and responsive driving feel. Furthermore, it includes an all-new original body design based on the 2017 F1 car bodywork and wing dimensions.
• 1/10 R/C model assembly kit. Length: 440mm, width: 180mm, height: 88mm, wheelbase: 270mm.
• The lightweight F104 chassis is fitted with various upgraded parts to turn it into the F104 PRO II.
• FRP double deck chassis has a new lower deck design, and an inline (longitudinal) battery position.
• The 1.5mm thick FRP T-bar design with U-shaped cutaway is inherited from the F104WGP. It makes up the rear suspension in concert with friction plates and a TRF damper.
• Features front independent coil spring suspension. Alter camber by changing upper mount attachment direction.
• Utilizes an aluminum ball differential.
• A realistic original polycarbonate body is included. Its design is inspired by 2017 trends, with a sharp, slanting nose and bulging side pontoons. Additional parts are included to create alternative lower side pontoon sections as separate parts for chassis with larger R/C equipment.
• Separate parts depict the complex front wing and its low rear counterpart, rear diffuser, mirrors, helmet, etc.
• Comes with realistic semi-pneumatic synthetic rubber tires, and marking stickers to decorate the body.
• A wide range of Hop-Up Option parts are available to further tune the chassis to your needs.
- Adjustable Gear Ratio Yes
- Bearings Ball Bearing
- Body Material Polycarbonate
- Body Stickers Included
- Chassis Material FRP Plate
- Chassis Type F104 Pro II
- Construction Type Assembly Kit
- Differential Type Ball Pressure Plate
- Drive Type 2WD
- Electronic Speed Control (esc) Not Included
- Motor Brushed 540 Type
- Requires A 2-channel radio, steering servo, 7.2volt battery & battery charger, and Tamiya PS paint.
- Scale 1/10
- Shock Damper Aluminum Oil Filled
- Suspension Coil Spring Front/Mono Shock Rear
- Terrain Use On-Road