Fantastically Fast Brushless Buggy Fun!
The brushless-powered RTR Trophy Buggy Flux from HPI is the go-to kit for all-out fun and excitement combined with mind-bending top speeds! The Trophy Buggy has been a hugely popular 1/8th buggy, and now that it's fitted with the demonically fast Scream brushless motor and the 4S-capable Flux Rage speed controller, you can finally see what all the excitement is about with 1/8th electric buggies at a great price! Fully assembled right out of the box and fitted with a no-hassle HPI 2.4GHz radio system, the Trophy Buggy Flux is ready for you to drop in two 2S LiPo batteries for 14.4 volts of ground-crushing fun! Go brushless with the Trophy Buggy Flux!
2.4GHz RADIO SYSTEM
Ready-built right out of the box and fitted with an all-new 2.4GHz radio system
, the Trophy Buggy Flux is the perfect introduction to serious 1/8th off-road buggies! No need to worry about changing crystals, the radio prevents frequency conflicts automatically. If the car ever loses radio signal or battery power, an electronic failsafe will bring it to a safe and controlled stop. You get big-air fun and race-track performance in one easy RTR package!
If you're looking for a powerful, versatile and FAST brushless system, you don't have to look any further than the combination of the HPI Flux Scream motor and Flux Rage speed controller! The Flux Scream motor is the perfect match for the Rage speedo: with 1965KV of power, it was designed from the ground up to be bolted into 1/8th scale off-road vehicles to give you the explosion of power you want from any car or truck! The Flux Rage is a monster of a speedo: able to handle twin 2S batteries for up to 4S (14.8 volt!) power, you will experience mind-bending top speeds andblindingly fast acceleration for huge stunts, massive jumps and burly maneuvers that will make your jaw drop!
The chassis of the Trophy Buggy Flux is based on the nitro version of the Trophy Buggy, so it's ready for anything you can throw at it. The aluminium construction provides the perfect foundation with its combination of low weight and high strength, and the smart design and layout of the components make working on the car fast and easy!
- 4mm 6061 aluminium chassis has angled sides for extra stiffness
- Fits two hard-case 2S LiPo batteries with adjustable battery holders and hook & loop straps
- Low-profile aluminium radio tray securely mounts servos
- Tough front bumper protects against crash damage
- Enclosed radio box protects battery and receiver from the elements
- Low centre of gravity design for top handling in the turns
- Adjustable mounts for the wide racing wing
The Trophy Buggy Flux uses a suspension taken directly from top racing truggies - it was designed from the ground up to be tough, reliable and adjustable for any type of terrain, whether it's a BMX jump trail or a top-level racing track! The suspension is fully adjustable and equipped with turnbuckles, multiple shock mount and camber link locations and more. And when it comes time to work on the suspension parts, replacing things is a quick and easy matter! Drop in upgraded options or swap out spares right at the trackside!
- Proven race geometry with championship-inspired design. The zero kingpin 'inverse angle block' design is a definite winner, and out on the track it will give you the confidence you desire as you go head to head against the club pros!
- Thick 6061 aluminium shock towers offer performance tuning and strong construction
- Extra-strong webbed suspension arms are strength yet flexible to tackle give you the best balance of driving feel and durability
- Cast aluminium steering knuckles for increased strength
- Extra-long shocks provide all the damping you'll ever need
- Race-tune your buggy with plenty of shock adjustment positions
- Strong steel turnbuckles with chunky gripping points for easy adjustment of camber and front toe.
- Multiple camber link locations offer several options for adjusting roll centre
- Thick rear sway bar fitted for superior race handling
- 17mm hex hubs resist stripping out and are hollow for light weight