I-KILLY II - The 2nd generation of RC Engine Kill switch that redefines the safety and protection of your vehicle from running away and protect the engine from over heating. With built in display that shows the switch''s status, battery charge level ,engine temperature and engine’s RPM. State of the art technology breaking all barriers for generations to come in large scale RC. Beautifully Designed. Anodised Aluminium casing with 5 colours to choose from. Light weight and compact. Shielded stainless steel braiding thermocouple temperature sensor. Super Bright Bicolour status LED.
User friendly, can easily be programmed on the fly by the onboard keypad.
- On board 0.32" 5 digital segment display
- On board keypad
- On board Battery Voltage Meter
- Selectable 2, 3, 4+ channel radios
- Adjustable glitch sensitivity
- Adjustable low battery voltage cutoff (3.6V to 9.9V)
- High Temperature engine shut down
- Tachometer for displaying engine’s RPM