Seasoned Truggy owners have learned what it is that makes the perfect blend of truck and buggy. At Helion, our design engineers have solicited customer input, listened to your wishes, and made it their personal goal to produce an off-road 4WD vehicle that takes excellence to a whole new level. Enter the Select Four 10TR, a truggy that turns your wish list into reality with its size, speed, and strength.
Take a tour of the Four 10TR and immediately you’ll see where our development team has spent its time. The vehicle’s size is the first thing you’ll notice: 1/10 scale it may be, but with stretched suspension arms and aggressive XL wheels and tires, not only does it look more like a 1/8 platform, it drives like one, too. Add the benefit of four-wheel independent suspension, fully adjustable, oil-filled, big-bore, threaded aluminum shocks, and this, you’ll find, is a vehicle that’ll treat terrain with total contempt and surpass your highest expectations of handling.
Who doesn’t like speed? Truggy drivers thrive on it, so when you told us you wanted more, we listened, we engineered, and we gave you a powertrain with the punch to put you firmly in the lead. Supplied with a premium 2850KV 4-pole brushless motor, a massive 120A ESC and up to 4S LiPo compatibility, speed and torque is not something the Four 10TR lacks. Accelerating to a blistering 35+mph, this one threatens to take your breath away. In fact, it’s so quick off the mark, we’ve added a wheelie bar to aid traction and keep you firmly in control.
We’ve delivered size and speed, but you also wanted a truggy with uncompromising strength; the ability to take a bashing and bounce back for more. The answer is in the use of an engineering-grade composite construction that, coupled with anodized aluminum bulkheads, wheel hexes, shock towers and steering hubs, provides incredible strength, delivers outstanding power, and looks a million dollars!
But, as you’ve come to expect from Helion, there’s much more to the 10TR than this. We’ve tweaked and tuned at every stage of development, adding a full complement of rubber-sealed ball bearings, heavy-duty steel drive shafts, 17mm wheel hexes and, to top it all, the new IKONNIK Xenon ET4 radio system. This advanced 4-channel 2.4GHz transmitter has a Beginner Mode, 10-Model Memory with drop-down wheel, adjustable grips, and left- or right-handed operation.
The Four 10TR — Built with passion. Driven with pride.
Combine the anodized aluminium parts with the stylish, low profile body, aluminium shocks, chrome-effect wheels, meaty high-traction tires, plus LED front and rear lights and what you have is a package that’s as striking as it is desirable.
Strength & Practicality
An engineering-grade composite construction, coupled with anodised aluminium bulkheads, wheel hexes, shock towers and steering hubs, provides incredible strength, delivers outstanding power, and gives the Four 10TR the ability to take a bashing and bounce back for more. Meanwhile a modular chassis design allows you to remove the front and rear suspension in minutes for maintenance and tuning.
Supplied with a premium 2850kV 4-pole brushless motor and a massive 120A ESC, the FOUR 10TR accelerates to a tire-scorchingly quick 35+ mph with the recommended 3S LiPo installed. It’s guaranteed to put a smile on your face. Our exclusive Total System Protection (TSP) offers bullet-proof temperature and current protection for both the motor and ESC. Just drive how you want – we’ve got you covered.
ET4 2.4GHz Radio System
The included, new, advanced, IKONNIK Xenon ET4 2.4GHz radio system has Beginner Mode, a 10 model memory, fully adjustable wheel positioning, adjustable grips and left or right-handed operation. It also offers easy pairing to other Xenon equipped vehicles in the Helion range.
Heavy Duty Metal Gears
Extremely durable M1 large pitch metal gears and rugged planetary HD differentials get the power to the ground with reduced maintenance and servicing.
Long travel suspension arms and adjustable big bore 13mm threaded aluminum oil filled coil-over tuned shocks keep you in control over the roughest terrain.
Rubber Sealed Bearings
Low friction ball bearings keep your drivetrain running smooth and efficient. Using rubber seals keeps the grease in and the dirt out, increasing run time and speed.
The 60A all-weather Electronic Speed Controller (ESC) provides great performance in all driving conditions. When coupled to the 2850kV 4-pole brushless motor the result is dominating speed.
Wheeley Bar Attatchment
Acceleration is not something the Four 10TR lacks. In fact, its so quick off the mark we've added a wheelie bar to keep you firmly in control.
The Select FOUR 10TR is an RTR (Ready to Run) Truggy that comes 100% factory assembled and includes a 4-channel, 2.4GHz IKONNIK ET4 radio system with 10 model memories, Beginner Mode and Feature lock.
FeaturesFour 10TR Features
- Metal gear transmission with heavy duty front, rear and center gear differentials
- Quick access and easy-to-change spur gear
- Four wheel independent suspension
- 13mm big bore threaded aluminum shocks
- Steel CVA style driveshafts
- Dual bellcrank ball bearing steering with adjustable servo saver
- Easy access gear cover
- Versatile and adjustable battery straps
- 2850kV sensorless 4-pole 3668 size brushless motor
- Included adjustable wheelie bar
- 1:8 style wing with adjustable mounting
- Pre-installed LED lights
- High grip, long wear tires coupled with realistic off-road wheels
- All-weather electronics means more fun in more conditions
- 4 channels
- 10 model memory
- Pair Safe Technology
- 2.4GHz operation (avoids conflicts with other users)
- Pairs easily with vehicles that are pre-equipped with IKONNIK Xenon protocol
- Ergonomic trigger and grip, includes 3 grip sizes to suit all ages
- Drop-down wheel with adjustable position
- Left and right-handed compatible operation
- Adjustable wheel tension
- Proportional steering and throttle control
- Digital steering trim
- Digital throttle trim
- End-point Adjustment (EPA)
- Steering Dual Rate (DIR)
- Servo reversing
- Proportional 3rd channel knob
- 4th channel toggle
- Beginner Mode (50% throttle)
- Feature Lock
- Factory reset (each model and full memory)
- Uses 4 AA batteries and compatible with NiMH battery packs
- Micro all-weather receiver
- LiPo Compatibility: 2S-4S (7.4-14.8V)
- Pairs With: IKONNIK Xenon (Xe) Protocol
- Motor: Brushless 2850kV 4-Pole Sensorless, TSP
- Battery: Not Included
- Gearing: 32P (Pinion: 13T, Spur 52T)
- Wheels: 12mm Hex (24mm OS, TRX and KYO Compatible)
- Length: 533mm (21in) Height: 219mm (8.6in)
- Width: 387mm (15.2in)
- Wheelbase: 326mm (12.83in)
- Weight: 2940g (616 8oz)
- Internal Gear Ratio: 3.47:1
What's in the Box
- 100% factory assembled ready-to-run Four 10TR
- IKONNIK ET-4 2.4GHz 4-channel, 10 model memory transmitter
- Quick-start guide
Needed to Complete
- 4 x AA-size batteries for transmitter
- Suitable 2S or 3S Li-Po
- Suitable Li-Po charger
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- looks great quality ?
- great looking truck but have had problems with it. first chasis cracked straight through the back within first 5 minutes of running. Second has a dodgie remote trim buttons do not work