The power of a 95 – in the same size bolt pattern as the 75AX!
The 95AX is another popular-sized engine in the AX series that's famous for providing uncompromising power in tight-fitting applications. A high-performance engine that's ideal for aerobats and large-scale models. Generous thread on the extra-long, balanced crankshaft means more secure prop attachment Balanced cracnkshaft provides smoother running which is important on the larger single-cylinder engines as vibrations can literally shake apart the airframe. The E-4040 Power Box™ muffler that's included dampens noise while boosting power.
- Stock Number: OSMG0580
- Displacement: 0.949 cu in (15.55 cc)
- Bore: 1.091 in (27.7 mm)
- Stroke: 1.016 in (25.8 mm)
- Practical rpm range: 2,000-16,000
- Power output: 2.86 hp @ 15,000 rpm
- Engine weight: 20 oz (567 g)
- Muffler weight: 6.28 oz (178 g)
Includes: E-4040 Power Box silencer, O.S. #8 Glow Plug, Needle Valve Extension
Recommended prop sizes: 14x8, 15x6-8, 16x6-8