- Much Larger Bearing to help with extreme load. Lasts much longer then standard flanged bearing. This equates to less maintenance cost over time.
- Improved Geometry, as now its less likely to strip gears as the OEM right side diff insert is undersized and allows diff to move fore and aft in the case causing improper pinion / ring gear diff engagement which can cause failure to occur.
- Improved clearance to run boots over the outdrives. This will help refrain from bone and outdrive wear.
- Been in Matts Cars for over 3 years, with success after success with less maintenance cost over time
MOD INSURANCE POLICY:
- Ultimate MOD Rear Diff Inserts $63.99 > $64.98 Replacement Ring & Pinion (not counting countless bearings you wont have to replace and have to empty your diff oil continuously to reach the left hand bearing ($27.98 on average to rebuild bearings/oil) (View second image for parts breakdown)
- 7075-T6 Anodized Aluminum
- Avid RC Bearings
- 100% Made in the USA!