Kyosho captures the fascinating world of the motorbike racing in the palm of your hand with the stunning realism of the new MOTO Racer. MINI-Z quality and engineering guarantee performance that will leave onlookers speechless as the driver appears to control the bike with stability through straight lines and deep banking turns. Incorporating the same theoretical driving control as a real motorcycle, the steering control logic and the driving control system allows the model to be maneuvered freely like no R/C racing bike ever before. Amazing two-wheeled vehicle stability has been achieved with the advanced E-gyro System featuring an in-wheel rotator from a brushless motor built into the rear wheel. Powerful motor drive delivers efficient gyro effect to realize driving stability. Regardless of speed, the E-gyro allows stable straight line running and cornering. In addition, separate RPM settings for low speed and high speed can be made on the E-gyro to favor greater stability or greater maneuverability. For example, the E-gyro’s RPM can be set at high RPM for greater stability for driving at slow speeds, or the RPM can be reduced for easier banking turns at higher speeds. The E-gyro can be set to suit your skill level or however you prefer. This combines with the suspension systems on front and rear to deliver super smooth handling. Also, with the newly designed FHSS 2.4GHz R/C system, up to 40 models can be raced at the same time. The model is fully pre-assembled and the Readyset includes Li-Po battery and charger. Simply add your own batteries to the transmitter and charge the included Li-Po battery to experience the thrill of driving your own racing motorbike.
- Fully factory assembled Readyset.
- Two-wheel vehicle stability combines with realistic finish in 1/18 scale.
- E-gyro RPM responds to throttle input and realizes stable performance.
- Separate E-gyro RPM settings can be made for low and high throttle input.
- Equipped with suspension on front and rear.
- Full bearing specifications include 10 ball bearings.
- Chassis height adjustment.
- Stepless adjustment of caster angle.
- Length: 118mm
- Width: 41mm
- Height: 73mm
- Wheelbase: 85mm (varies according to caster angle adjustment)
- Tire(F/R): Φ32.7×7.1mm / Φ35.2×11.3mm
- Weight: 85g approx.
- Motor: Coreless drive motor/KV7000 Brushless E-gyro motor
- Battery: 3.7V-120mA Li-Po (included)