MODE 1: Teach yourself to fly RC airplanes in style with this exciting recreation of Aeronca’s beloved tail wheel airplane. Its small size and lightweight, durable construction let you fly with confidence in spaces as small as your own backyard without having to worry too much about crash damage. And it’s so easy to control you could be flying it like a pro in no time even if you’ve never flown an RC airplane before. Spares and parts are available!
The HobbyZone® Champ is also equipped with the Spektrum 2.4GHz DSM2™ advantage: The Champ’s radio system uses the same Spektrum 2.4GHz DSM2 technology that is trusted by experienced RC pilots all around the world. With DSM2 technology you will enjoy complete freedom from signal interference whenever you fly. And after you teach yourself to fly, you can use the Champ’s transmitter to fly some of the Bind-N-Fly ultra micro aircraft from ParkZone and Blade.
- Everything you need to Teach Yourself to Fly in one box- even the batteries•
- Completely assembled and flight-ready•
- 2.4GHz transmitter with Spektrum™ DSM® technology• (Mode 1: Throttle on the right)
- Scale wing rib detail and steerable tail wheel•
- 1S 3.7V 150mAh Li-Po battery and DC Li-Po charger included•
- Detailed instruction manual with flying tips included
- Type: Airplanes
- Wingspan: 20.3 in (517mm)
- Overall Length: 14.3 in (365mm)
- Flying Weight: 1.3 oz (38g)
- Radio: 4-channel 2.4GHz transmitter with Spektrum DSM 2; 3 channel receiver and aircraft
- Prop Size: 130 x 70mm
- Charger: DC 3.7V LiPo charger (included)
- Recommended Battery: 3.7V 1S 150mAh LiPo (included)
- Landing Gear: Fixed main with steerable tail wheel
- Trim Scheme Colors: Yellow with orange trim
- CG (center of gravity): Approximately 28mm from leading edge of the main wing
You Will Need:
Nothing! Everything is included in the box.