The NEW P-47 Razorback High Speed from FMS
The perfect size with great power and unlimited climb. Using the latest in FMS technology the P-47 has the new KV800 motor which supports three bearing shaft suspension, FMS 70 Amp ESC with 5 amp SBEC, and the ability to use either 3 or 4 S batteries. You can also choose the standard speed which with 35A ESC and 3536 motor.
The High Speed Razorback gets its name from the ability to use two different props, the standard 4 bladed scale for speeds up to 85 Miles Per Hour (MPH) to the optional 2 bladed, which can give you speeds of over 100 MPH. The High Speed Razorback, manufactured using lightweight but highly durable EPO foam, comes equipped with 4 metal gear digital servos. Ball link connectors are used replacing the traditional clevis for a more positive link to control surfaces, and two carbon fiber spars in the wing for added strength when making those “High Speed” passes over your flying site.
The High Speed Razorback is a great flying tribute to the P-47 family, from takeoff to gentle landing, you will enjoy the flying characteristics.
Pre Order yours today.
The Republic P-47 Thunderbolt was the largest, heaviest, and most expensive fight aircraft in history to be powered by a single piston engine It was heavily armed with eight .50-caliber machine guns, four per wing. When fully loaded, the P-47 weighed up to eight tons, and in the fighter-bomber ground-attack roles could carry five-inch rockets or a significant bomb load of 2,500 pounds; it could carry over half the payload of the B-17 bomber on long-range missions (although the B-17 had a far greater range). The P-47, based on the powerful Double Wasp engine, was to be very effective as a short-to-medium range escort fighter in high-altitude air-to-air combat and, when unleashed as a fighter-bomber, proved especially adept at ground attack in both the World War II European and Pacific Theaters.
The P-47 was one of the main (USAAF) fighters of World War II, and served with other Allied air forces, notably those of France, Britain, and Russia. Mexican and Brazilian squadrons fighting alongside the U.S. were equipped with the P-47.
* Modular motor board allows use of both standard and high speed motor configurations
* Powerful Brushless 3648-KV770 motor combined with heavy-duty 70A ESC.
* Metal gear servos on the ailerons, elevator and rudder for maximum durability
* Can be tuned (using an 2 blade prop) to reach speeds in excess of 100 mph (160 km/hr)
* Super scale appearance including hand painted pilot, chrome spinner, detailed cockpit, authentic graphics, four bladed prop, wing stabilizers, and air scoop.
* Simple construction with minimal glue required for assembly
* Rugged electronic retractable landing gear with metal trunnions
* Durable EPO foam with reinforced one-piece wing
* Ball link connectors are used replacing the traditional clevis
Overall Length 865mm/34in
Flying Weight Around 1,200g
Motor Size Brushless 3648-KV770
ESC 70A with 5A SBEC
Servo 9g digital metal gear Servo x 4, 9g plastic gear servo X2
Radio 6 Channel
CG (center of gravity) 50-55 mm (From Leading Edge)
Prop Size 10*8
Recommended Battery Li-Po 14.8V 2200mAh 25C
Approx. Flying Duration 5 minutes
Minimum Age Recommendation 14+
Experience Level Intermediate
Recommended Environment Outdoor
Assembly Time 45 minutes
Is Assembly Required Yes
Material Durable EPO
Package Options PNP
Requires PNP requires Radio System, Battery and Charger