Park 300 Brushless Outrunner Motor, 1380Kv
- Ideal for 3D models 6–9 oz (170–255 g) and sport and scale models 8–12 oz (225–340 g)
- High-torque, direct-drive alternative to inrunner brushless motors
- Ideal for models requiring up to 85 watts of power
- Integrated prop saver design
- Mount, prop adapter and hardware included
- External rotor design with 3.2mm shaft
- Low noise level
Ideal for 3D models 6–9 oz (170–255 g), and sport and scale models 8–12 oz (225–340 g) or models requiring up to 85 watts of power.
Type: Brushless outrunner Size: 180/280 replacement Bearings or Bushings: Two 3.175 x 7.94 x 3.6mm Bearings Recommended Prop Range: 6x5 to 8x3.8 (3-cells) or up to 10x3.8 (2-cells) - Slow Flyer Voltage: 7.2–11.1V RPM/Volt (Kv): 1380 Resistance (Ri): .33 ohms Idle Current (Io): .40A @ 8V Continuous Current: 7A Maximum Burst Current: 9A (15 sec) Cells: 6–8 Ni-Cd/Ni-MH or 2–3S Li-Po Speed Control: 8–10A brushless Weight: 24 g (.8 oz) Overall Diameter: 28mm (1.10 in) Shaft Diameter: 3.17mm (1/8 in) Overall Length: 22mm (.90 in)
Needed to Complete
8A–10A Brushless ESC
6–8 Ni-Cd/Ni-MH or 2–3S Li-Po
6x5 to 8x3.8 (3-cells) or up to 10x3.8 (2-cells) - Slow Flyer
- Gold Bullet Connector Set, 2mm (3)
- Prop Adapter with Collet, 1/8"