The E-flite F-15 Eagle 64mm EDF features a 4S-compatible brushless power system and an 11-blade fan to deliver an incredible air superiority fighter experience. Plus it's available with SAFE Select technology that makes it the easiest to fly Eagle yet!
- The easiest to fly high performance F15 Eagle EDF (Electric Ducted Fan) jet model yet
- Scale replica of the world renowned air superiority fighter flown by the U.S. Air Force
- 11blade 64mm fan delivers great vertical performance and top speed plus turbinelike sound
- Factory installed highpower 4S compatible brushless motor, 40amp ESC and 5 servos
- Spektrum™ 6 channel 2.4GHz receiver with industry leading DSMX® technology
- Unmatched stability and precision of AS3X® technology for smoother flight performance
- Easy to fly with optional use SAFE® Select flight envelope protection
- Optional use fixed landing gear with steerable nose wheel
- Bolton wings with removable tanks and missiles
- Magnetically secured nose cone and top hatch
- Durable yet lightweight molded EPO airframe
The E-flite® F-15 Eagle 64mm EDF jet is a replica of the world-renowned air superiority fighter flown by the U.S. Air Force. It’s equipped with a 4S-compatible brushless motor and a 40-amp ESC that are matched to an 11-blade fan to deliver fantastic speed, thrust and a turbine-like sound. The factory-installed power system and servos help make it quick and easy to assemble the lightweight yet durable EPO airframe with bolt-on wings so you can be flying in less time than it takes to charge a battery. Optional-use fixed landing gear with a steerable nose wheel is included so you can taxi, take off and land on runways, or you can leave the landing gear off for improved performance plus easy hand launches and landings on grass. You can also fly with or without the wing-mounted drop tanks and missiles depending on the look and handling you prefer. And it all adds up to deliver one of the easiest to enjoy and easiest to fly Eagle models ever!
What's in the Box?
(1) E-flite F-15 Eagle 64mm EDF with:
(1) 40A Brushless ESC
(1) 3150Kv Brushless Outrunner Motor
(5) 9-Gram Servos
(1) Spektrum™ AR636 6-Channel Receiver
(1) Product Manual
What you need
• Full-range 5+ channel DSMX®/DSM2® transmitter
• 4S 14.8V 2200mAh 30+C LiPo with EC3™ or IC3™ Connector
• Compatible LiPo charger