Needed To Complete:
- Radio System
- Spektrum™ SX107 Micro Servo SPMSSX107 (for Dig operation)
- 1.9" Mounted Tyres
The Axial® Capra™ 1.9 Unlimited Trail Buggy Builder’s Kit for advanced drivers is engineered for cutting-edge crawling, with portal axles plus a transmitter-operated DIG function that allows a tighter turning radius. Add your choice of electronics.
- Newly designed transmission with DIG function enables a tighter turning radius by locking the rear axle for FWD power only
- Currie F9 Portal Axles increase ground clearance at the diff pumpkin for the best crawling performance
- Includes all-metal gears, from the centre transmission to the lockers and portal axles
- Tube chassis design offers optimum clearance plus realistic scale looks
- All pivot points are on stainless steel balls for a durable, long-lasting suspension point
- Includes injection-moulded, 3-piece, licensed Raceline beadlock wheels
- Adjustable oil-filled shocks feature hard anodised, threaded shock bodies, a single coilover spring, and a cap with a bleed port
- All-metal front universal axles provide smooth action and 45 degrees of steering angle for an efficient, high-performance drivetrain
- Durable, machined aluminium universal
- Finely tuned suspension geometry delivers the best crawling capabilities
The Axial® Capra™ 1.9 Unlimited Trail Buggy Builder’s Kit is a “new from the ground up” design that any advanced RC enthusiast eager for cutting-edge crawling will appreciate. Its Currie F9 Portal Axles provide extra ground clearance at the diff pumpkin for the best crawling performance. With the included DIG transmission, you can also switch on the fly between 4WD and FWD directly from your 3-channel transmitter — locking the rear axle whenever you need the tighter turning radius of front drive power. The Capra features a realistic tube chassis design and metal gears everywhere, from the center transmission to the lockers and portal axles. It rides on licensed Raceline 3-piece molded beadlock wheels that can be fitted with whatever 1.9 tires you prefer. For pioneering performance in an RC trail buggy kit, choose the Axial Capra.
- (1) Axial® Capra™ 1.9 Unlimited Trail Buggy 4WD Kit
- (1) Product manual
Tube chassis design
The tube chassis design provides optimum clearance and realistic scale looks.
Currie F9 portal axles
Engineered specifically to deliver the best crawling performance, the Portal Axles add more ground clearance at the diff pumpkin.
The new transmission has a DIG function that offers the tightest turning radius on a production crawler in the industry. When needed, simply switch from 4WD to front-wheel-drive by locking the rear axle from your transmitter. (Note: DIG function requires a 3-channel radio and a Spektrum™ SX107 Micro Servo, SPMSSX107.)
Stainless steel pivot balls
All pivot points are on stainless steel balls that provide a durable, long-lasting suspension point.
3-piece beadlock wheels
For striking scale looks and serious trail performance, Axial® has outfitted the Capra™ with 3-piece licensed Raceline beadlock wheels. (Tires are not included.)
Aluminium adjustable coilover shocks
The oil-filled shocks are an all-new design with hard anodized, threaded shock bodies and a single coilover spring. Their increased bore size creates more fluid volume for better performance. A bleed screw helps to bleed air from the shock during assembly for greater consistency. The shocks are also tunable so you can achieve the best dampening rate.
All-metal front universal axles
Axial® universals provide smoother action and 45 degrees of steering angle for a higher performing, efficient drivetrain. The universal is made of machined steel for durability.
Axial® has fine-tuned the suspension geometry with multiple mounting locations for the upper link mounts to provide the best crawling capabilities.
Type: Scale 4x4 Crawler
Completion Level: Kit
Length: 17 in (431.8mm)
Width: 10.25 in (260.35mm)
Height: 8.25 in (209.55mm)
Weight: 4 lb (1.8kg)
Ground Clearance: 3 in (76.2mm)
Wheelbase: 12.5 in (317.5mm)
Track: 8.75 in (222.25mm)
Front Track: 8.75 in (222.25mm)
Rear Track: 8.75 in (222.25mm)
Chassis: Injection Moulded Tubular
Suspension: 4-Link Solid Axle
Shock Type: Aluminum Oil-Filled/Coil-Over Spring
Wheel Type: Beadlock Raceline Monster
Wheel Diameter: 1.9 in (48.26mm)
Wheel Width: 1 in (25.4mm)
Motor Size: 540
Gear Pitch: 32-Pitch
Internal Gear Ratio: 5.14:1
Final Drive Ratio: 37:1
Ball Bearings: Complete Vehicle
Experience Level: Advanced
Recommended Environment: All-Terrain
Is Assembly Required: Yes