PRE ORDER NOW - DUE EARLY NOVEMBER!
This comes as a rolling chassis & will require your own choice of electronics (motor, esc, servo, radio, receiver, battery & charger) to complete!
ARRMA LIMITLESS // THE ART OF SPEED
ARRMA unveils the 1/7 scale LIMITLESS 4WD roller — the first street basher in our lineup of fast, tough RC vehicles. Drivers can use their experience and equipment of choice to customize the LIMITLESS for extreme speed and power.
The LIMITLESS street basher excels on all roads, in all conditions: on loose gravel, asphalt, or short grass, and in the sun, rain, or even ice. It's bash-hardened and fully customizable, allowing you to tune the aerodynamic balance just how you want it.
In addition to the low drag LIMITLESS body, which comes already trimmed and decaled, we've included front and rear wings that can be customized to tailor the downforce to your preference. To further enhance the aerodynamics, the chassis design includes a front splitter to balance downforce distribution and a rear diffuser that increases downforce and grip, enabling you to corner faster and with confidence.
DESIGNED FAST, DESIGNED TOUGH — underneath the aerodynamically engineered body is a 3mm anodized aluminum chassis with a center brace for maximum strength. The heavy-duty 4X4 drivetrain features durable steel drive shafts plus all-metal diff outdrives and gearbox internals. The diff module can be removed by taking out just four bolts, making maintenance as speedy as the LIMITLESS roller itself. A sliding mount makes motor access quick and easy, too.
Big bore oil-filled shocks on black-anodized front and rear shock towers keep the dBoots Hoons all-road tires firmly planted for maximum traction. The tires are mounted on speed wheels with extra-durable hubs.
The essence of speed, swooping uninterrupted lines and chiselled aero package will remind you that the only speed limit is your own ambition.
In addition to the low drag LIMITLESS body, which comes already trimmed and decaled, Arrma have included front and rear wings that can be customised to tailor the downforce to your preference. To further enhance the aerodynamics, the chassis design includes a front splitter to balance downforce distribution and a rear diffuser that increases downforce and grip, enabling you to corner faster and with confidence.
- LIMITLESS 4WD is the first ever ARRMA street basher.
- As a roller, the LIMITLESS 4WD lets intermediate to advanced drivers customize their machine for as much speed and power as their skills and budgets allow.
- The LIMITLESS 4WD is a speed basher that lives up the ARRMA promise of being "DESIGNED FAST and DESIGNED TOUGH."
- Low drag body comes screen printed, trimmed and decaled
- Customizable front and rear wings allow you to tune down force and drag just how you want it
- Full width front splitter balances front vs. rear distribution of down force
- Rear diffuser helps generate down force
- Designed to easily handle triple digit speeds
- 3mm plate, 6061T6 anodized aluminum chassis
- Center chassis brace for maximum durability
- Adjustable front and rear body mounts
- Easy access sliding motor mount for quick motor removal
- Dual XL battery trays
- Waterproof receiver box
- Heavy duty servo saver
- Heavy duty 4X4 drivetrain
- Durable steel drive shafts
- All metal diff outdrives and gearbox internals
- Easy access diff module with 4 bolt center diff removal
- Independent suspension
- Big bore aluminum oil filled shocks
- Black anodized aluminum front and rear shock towers
- Speed Wheels and allroad dBoots Hoons tires tested to withstand speeds in excess of 150 mph
- Super durable wheel hubs for strength
- Hub nut Orings
- 2 year limited warranty (see product manual for details)
Type: Speed bash on-road Dragster
Length: 28.74" (730mm)
Width: 12.20" (310mm)
Height: 6.5" (165mm)
Ground Clearance: 0.59" (15mm)
Wheelbase: 15.98" (406mm)
Weight: 8.6lbs (3.9kg)
Chassis: 6061-T6 aluminum
Drivetrain: 4WD Shaft Drive
Tire Typed: Boots Hoons, white compound, 3.94" (100mm) diameter
Motor or Engine: Brushless (sold separately)
Speed Control: Sold Separately
Radio: Sold Separately
Servos: High speed steering servo (sold separately)
Batteries: Two 2S or 3S batteries w/IC5 or EC5 connectors (sold separately)
Charger: LiPo compatible (sold separately)
Speed: 80+ mph with 2 x 3S batteries and optional pinion
Gear Pitch: 1.0 Module
Wheel Size: 1.69" (43mm) width, 3.27" (83mm) diameter, 17mm hex
Shock Type: Big Bore aluminum body oil-filled
Body: Trimmed & decaled
Ball Bearings: Full set
Assembly Time: 1-3 Hours
Is Assembly Required: Yes