Needed to Complete:
- 6 to 8-cell NiMH, 2S LiPo, or 3S LiPo Hardcase Battery
- Appropriate LiPo-compatible Charger
- 4 AA Batteries
- LiPo Charging Bag (recommended)
Step up from brushed bashing to the 50+ mph performance of the 1/10 scale Big Rock Crew Cab 4X4. Its body supplies realistic "street" style, and inside, ARRMA has given this monster the toughness to take full advantage of its extreme brushless power!
With the BIG ROCK CREW CAB 4X4 3S BLX, ARRMA brings back the popular “street truck” style of the earlier 1/8 scale BIG ROCK — but now, as a 1/10 scale monster truck built on the powerful new 4x4 BLX platform. It’s a great step up from brushed bashing and a must for any driver who wants ARRMA toughness and 50+ mph speeds!
Accented by black chrome-plated front and rear bumpers and wheels, the BIG ROCK CREW CAB 4X4 3S BLX truck’s long, scale crew cab body marks the epitome of street style. With the included dBoots RAGNAROK MT tires, you’ll take it on the run over dirt tracks, trails, and even muddy courses. An adjustable wheelie bar comes standard, letting you enjoy a little stunt fun along the way.
ARRMA engineers made sure the BIG ROCK CREW CAB 4X4 3S BLX Brushless 1/10TH 4WD Monster Truck has the muscle and durability to overcome any challenge. Its transmission and chassis designs, already proven on the GRANITE and SENTON 4x4 3S BLX RTRs, deliver the toughness you’ll need to take full advantage of the BLX100 brushless power system. When the 3200Kv brushless motor and 100A ESC do their thing, the BIG ROCK CREW CAB 4X4 3S BLX releases an avalanche of speed.
The BIG ROCK 4X4 3S BLX comes ready-to-run, requiring only battery, charger, and “AA” transmitter batteries. A Tactic TTX300 3-channel radio system is provided for dependable control that perfectly suits your driving style.
- ARRMA toughness and performance
- 3S-capable BLX100 Brushless Power System with 100A ESC and 3200Kv brushless motor
- 50+ mph speed potential
- Scale long crew cab body for “street truck” realism
- Full-time 4WD transmission with strong diff gears
- Tactic TTX300 2.4GHz radio system with metal gear steering servo
- Strong telescopic front, rear, and center driveshafts
- Oil-filled, self-bleeding shocks
- Long wheelbase side guards
- Black chrome-plated scale front and rear bumpers
- Black chrome-plated street truck wheels
- dBoot RAGNAROK MT tyres
- Adjustable wheelie bar
- Modular power, electronics, and differential systems that remove easily for maintenance
Type: Monster Truck
Length: 20.24 in (514mm)
Width: 12.91 in (328mm)
Height: 7.19 in (201 mm)
Wheelbase: 12.87 in (327mm)
Weight: 6.25 lbs (2.84kg)
Chassis: Molded Composite
Tire Type: MT (2.8")
Motor or Engine: BLX 3200Kv BRUSHLESS 3660
Speed Control: ARRMA BLX100 Waterproof
Radio: 3-Channel Tactic TTX300 2.4GHz
Servos: ADS-7M Waterproof Metal Gear Servo
Speed: 50+ mph