Ready To Fly
The Ares Recon HD comes 100% factory assembled and includes a 2.4GHz transmitter with integral LCD, a 4GB micro memory card, USB card reader, 500mAh 1-cell 3.7V LiPo, USB charger, spare propellers and a screwdriver. All you need to complete is 4 ‘AA’ batteries for the transmitter.
Stored on the underside of the quad a 4GB micro memory card keeps that precious footage safe until you’re able to upload it using the included USB card reader.
Durable prop guards make the Recon HD perfect for smaller spaces, while ultra-bright front and rear LED lights mean there’s just as much fun to be had when the light is fading.
Suitable for All
With a contrasting front / rear colour scheme, inherent strength and intelligent flight modes that allow you to switch from super-stable to fast and furious, the Recon HD is perfectly placed to satisfy both new and experienced quad pilots.
- Length: 157.0mm
- Width: 157.0mm
- Height: 41.0mm
- Weight: 64.0g RTF
- Flight Battery: 1s 3.7V 500mAh 25C LiPo
- Charger: 1S USB-style
- Transmitter: 2.4GHz with integral LCD
HD Camera Specs
- Video resolution: 1280 x 720p at 30 FPS
- Photo resolution: 1600 x 1200 pixels
- Camera chip: 1/4" HD Color CMOS
- Camera lens: 68° FOV
- Video format: NTSC Pal
What's in the Box
- Recon HD quadcopter with 720p HD camera
- 500mAh 1-cell 3.7V LiPo and USB charger
- 2.4GHz transmitter with integral LCD
- 4GB micro memory card and USB reader
- Spare propeller set
- Comprehensive instruction manual
Needed to Complete
- 4x AA-size batteries for transmitter